Friday, February 25, 2022
- Spoke with Dave at Wentworth Aircraft. He is getting me two magneto gears shipped via UPS.
- Spoke with Janina at Better Aircraft Fabric for a quote on fabric, glues, tools for the LSA.
- Spent time studying plans on how the control system works inside the wing.
- Removed wing tank.
- Unpacked aileron.
- Test fit aileron bellcrank.
- Test fit aileron, turns out we do not have the correct heim joint.
Hanging the R & B Aircraft Label
It was an aluminum label that was on the crate for the O-200 engine that came from Bob Barrows for the Bearhawk.
Removing the tank from the right wing
Applying our first viz-torque
Anne finishing torque seal on all bolts for tank straps
Unpacking the aileron
Bearhawk's sure come packaged well.
This was in several sheets of styro-foam, then attached to the wing, which was inside of a steel crate. Get it all out of that, and here it is wrapped in bubble wrap.
Test fitting/visualizing the aileron control system in the wing
Viz-Torque on the tank straps